l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, February 18, 2008 • 9:01 PM
• low key weekend
Wow... long weekend is over and I can officially pat myself in the back for not spending money on traveling to you-know-where to see you-know-who. Thinking back, I was this close to spend few hundreds bucks on it, but I managed to tell myself not to and that I could still have fun spending time alone with myself.

Except dinner with Ji on Friday and a cute date with Max on Saturday, yea I have the whole 3 days weekend to myself. And who is Max? well, I won't bother to blog about him just yet. We'll see how this one goes. So far, I haven't really set my mind on to one of these guys I went on dates with. Jeff is definitely a flake, so I'll move on. I know he said he was sick, but dammit, whats so hard to pick up the phone and tell me whether he's better or not. I tried to call and text but no luck. So, oh wells. NEXT! ;)

On a happier note, last night, I made myself Rib Eye Steak along with asparagus sauteed with garlic and jalapeno. Damn, was it good or what! I know I could never be a vegetarian. And that was it though, cuz starting tomorrow, I'm back to no-red-meat-less-rice diet. I've been stuffing myself silly since last week. Time to get back in shape! hehe..

rib-eye steak
[taken with my nokia 8800, hence the unclear pic]