l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, April 03, 2008 • 2:35 PM
• where do I sign up?
I got Brandon all speechless last night. He told me about needing to find another part-time job to help him pay the mortgage (him being an artist and all that). So I said "Would you be interested working for me? I need a man-whore"

I heard nothing.....................................
Then we both started laughing so hard.

This morning, I got me an email "Hi, this is your man-whore saying good morning!"

My reply was:
"No, you're not my man-whore, at least not yet. You know you have to sign some kind of contract with me if you really are my man-whore. Cuz I would want you all to myself and you could say goodbye to those other 5 girls who come to your place every now and then to keep you warm. They need to go ;)"

He said: "Where do I sign up?"