l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, May 23, 2008 • 5:08 PM
• cowo' kok ngambekan ya...
gw: "Let's go to Chipotle tonight! The one in Burbank. What do you think? ;)"
dy: "sounds good."

gw: "I'm thinking of going to Ikea Burbank tonight, like at 6ish.
Do you want to just meet at Chipotle after you're off work? You work in the area, right? Say.. you call me when you're on your way out and I'll meet you in front of the restaurant. What do you think? I know you usually have a late dinner, that's why I ask first."

dy: "Yes, that's fine. We can do that. I like to get it to go though...my Lakers are on tonight. Sorry!"

at this point, gw sebenere kesel. wtf. Laker's OVER ME??

gw: "I kind of want to eat out w/ you, babe. Maybe we should just go next time. Or, if you really want chipotle for dinner, I'll go pick it up for you. "
dy: "We can if you really want to babe. I don't care about the Laker's game that much. I am just not feeling well at all. I feel like I am getting sick again. It sucks!!!! I feel weak and my throat is sore. I just took suck aspirin, so hopefully I'll feel better soon."

okaay, now i feel bad. but.. what happened to "my Lakers are on tonight"???? *masi panas*

gw: "I do, but if you're feeling sick, it's ok. We can do it some other time. You get some rest, you need to get better if you want to drive up south to see your mom. Maybe I shouldn't come over?"
dy: "Forget I said anything. Just meet me at the restaurant. Just tell me exactly where it is."

walah, ngambek. ^-^

gw: "Babe, you don't sound too happy, and it's silly to be back and forth over a simple dinner plan in emails. :) Just call me when you get a chance. Please? :)"

akhire gw ngalah aja deh. yang cakepan ngalah. haha!

update @9:18pm: he called and agreed to meet me at the restaurant. he said "I'm compromising. Plus, I want to make you happy." Awww.. he's cute.