l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, May 14, 2008 • 9:01 AM
• i'm talking 'when'..
Ok, this is going to sound hilarious and ridiculous. I mean, coming from me who thinks marriage is overrated, ya know. But then again I'm only talking 'when'. Not 'if', because as crazy bitter bitch as you might think I iz, I do dream of one day I'll have a 'real' wedding, so I'm being positive and say..

When.

When I have my wedding, this is "the" dress I want to wear. Ok, go ahead and laugh. Laugh your ass off. I know you want to. ^o^

But look at it! Look at the dress. I saw it at the Santa Monica Vintage Fashion Expo on Saturday, and boy, was it the most beautiful dress EVER or what?! And guess what, this was the one and only picture that came out good out of the 4 pics I took at the expo despite the fact that I was there for 1.5 hours carrying my camera around. Do you think that's a sign? Or maybe I'm just a lousy photographer, which more likely is. HAHAHA!

Ok, I'm done kidding myself around. I'm just joking, people. The thought of my thinking about wedding -which, of course, comes with "marriage"- is making me sick. I'm ready to puke now. Bye.