l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Tuesday, June 24, 2008 • 11:01 AM
• When I truly care..
If someone asks why I'm not interested in some guy, I might say he's too old. Or he's too short. Or he doesn't smell good. Or he acts weird. Or he doesn't joke enough. Or he's too this and that. But the truth of the matter is.. I only notice those things because of the real reason--that I'm just not feeling anything. But guys don't want to hear that. They always want an explanation. So I have to come up with something concrete even though feelings aren't like that. Just like when I'm with someone and it just doesn't feel right, that's when I start noticing the bad haircut or the ew breath smell or the weird laugh he makes.

But when I met a guy and I felt happy with him for whatever reason, I wouldn't give a damn what he wore or what type of car he drove or what he did for a living. When I truly care for someone, I don't look for faults. I don't look for answers. I don't look for mistakes. Instead, I fight the mistakes. I accept the faults and overlook excuses. That's what I do. Because I just want to feel happy and stay that way for as long as I can.

And it's you, who I truly care. I don't want to have to always complain of what you didn't do. I want to only look at sweet things you do for me. Because for a change, I'm feeling hopeful. I'm happy around you. And for that reason only, I said what I wanted to say. Because I want to make it work and be happy.