l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Tuesday, June 17, 2008 • 10:48 AM
• the picnic
Sunday, we went and spent few hours on the beach together. It was in Malibu. First outing together that doesn't involve movie nor alcohol. Pure picnic. He got to pick the place and drove us there while I was in charge of food (Cuban turkey sandwich, chicken empanadas, potato beef balls, chips, grapes and cut up watermelon and pears). We did nothing but laying out in the sun, and/or sitting on beach chair, burying our feet in the sand. Oh, and of course, eating. And I gotta say, I love love love the ocean. The waves were high. People walked around looking tan, carrying their surfboards. The sun wasn't too hot and the wind wasn't chilly either. It was.. perfect. Feels so good to be able to see the water again after so many months. And oh, I managed to steal some shots of the B boy. Fyi, he's so camera-shy he refused to see these pics I took. While I'm pretty much a.. camera-whore. Haha..