l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Sunday, July 06, 2008 • 9:57 AM
• behaving well in vegas..
is NOT easy!!!!!!!!!!!

but I did. I really did. After all the temptations, the flirts from guys, combined with so much booze and fun, I made the best out this trip without crossing the line.. man.. was it not easy! ;)

Gw puas banget lah pokoknya. Puas party hard and like a rock star hehe. Puas ngobrol ama close friends of mine. Puas makan masakannya Shinta yang to die for (she's the best host ever!). Puas jalan2 di strip yang what I believed and felt was 110 degrees! Puas belanja walopun bukan buat gw sendiri. Puas tereak2 di Chippendales and Voodoo's Lounge ampe suara gw asli ilang hari ini. Puas minum en puas ngrokok ampe abis itu sebungkus Cartier menthol in 2 days and now ready to quit again haha! Puas saying NO to these young and cute guys who kept coming and offering me drinks. Puas liat kartini and shinta having a blast with some random guys (gondok juga sih dikit karna gw ga bisa ngapa2in hahah!) Puas denger Kartini said this was the best party trip ever. Last but not least, puas NYETIR!! Busyeet dah. Took us 9 hours driving back karna kita berenti2 di two fashion outlets, one gas station and one restaurant.

Time to post some pics up yang beberapa harus di-edit demi menjaga nama baik temen2 gw karna tidak senonoh. Hahaha!

IMG_8684 IMG_8650 IMG_1931 IMG_1928 IMG_1930 IMG_1905


more pictures were up on my flickr. ;)

And.. I know it's a bit late.. but, HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!