l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Sunday, July 20, 2008 • 10:03 AM
• somewhere
It's somewhere between his sweet and so many kisses, the "you wore that today?" look he gave when I got back from my hang-out, the arms wrapped around me during sleep, the rub in my head and a soft bite in my shoulder in the morning only to tell me the coffee is ready, the cute moan and "you own me, babe" he makes when I give him foot and back rub, and (even) during our little fights.. that I feel..

I really really really like this guy.