l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, July 16, 2008 • 5:12 PM
• A story about the OCD lawyer
We have an attorney here at work that has an OCD. And today, he told me his experience in the bathroom. This is a recap of what he said..

"FYI, I have 2 credit cards and one ID and also my cellphone in my tshirt pocket. Now, as I was peeing, I saw this tiny little bug, decided to land on my shirt and I tried to slap the bug and I go AAAAAH!!! and of course the 3 cards flew out of my pocket, throughout the bathroom. One landed in the urinal. One landed on the floor, I'm sure you know guys tend to miss when they pee, and the other one landed on the other stall's urinal. And my cellphone. Oooh this is my FAVORITEEE!! my cellphone decided to fly across the bathroom to the other stall and broke into 3 pieces, and check this out, the battery decided to land together with my ID who is IN the urinal. One piece was landed on the floor and the other was in the next stall. Fabulouuusss!! And no, I do not make this up. This was all happening to me just now. What a wonderful experience thankyouverymuch."

I was balling, right.. but I managed to raise my hand for a question, and he looked at me and said

"Oh, someone is asking a question? Ok what is it?"

"First question, what happened to those cards and the phone?"
"Oh, I picked them up. The cards are now in that bag right there (pointing at the plastic bag in his office desk) and I have anti-bac them and spray them as much as I can and I don't plan on using them for at least the next 3 days. Anymore questions? Raise your hand please"

I raised my hand again (still laughing)

"And are you planning on using the phone?"
"Not anytime soon, and I really really have to take a shower right now. I think I would never wear this shirt ever again"

He said that while he was endlessly washing his hands with anti-bac. He was sweating his face off. And I raised my hand again.

"Last question please?"
"Yes, go ahead"
"What happened to the bug?"
"You know I have no idea. And can you please stop laughing?"

The end. :o)