l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, July 25, 2008 • 7:29 PM
• update on things
I applied for the Winter classes at Santa Monica college, will have to do an assessment test sometime soon, class scheduling can be done on or after November 25th, and school starts January 5th..

which gives me enough time to decide when and whether I could visit my family

..oh and I lost 13lbs total, still have another 12lbs to lose til September. I know, it's embarrassing that I have that much weight to lose. but hey.. whatever. :o)

also.. planning on saving for an IRA, but it turns out, my beneficiary has to have a social security number. this means: my nephew is out and so is my sister. sucks ass. i'll have to ask mellany for a favor.

and thats it.