l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, July 03, 2008 • 9:08 AM
• "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" type?
Conversation #1
"So, what are you guys doing in Vegas?"
"Partying. We don't gamble. So all we'd do is clubbing"
"and drinking?"
"YES!"
"and smoking?"
"YETH!"
"and picking up guys?"
"No! Baby.. No. I won't. Do you pick up girls if you're the one who goes there?"
"I don't even pick up girls here in LA"
"Exactly. I don't either. I don't pick up girls either."
"Dork!"

Conversation #2
"Who else is coming? Just Kartini?"
"Yea, so it'll be 3 of us partying"
"What club are you guys planning on going?"
"Not sure yet, but I want to go back to Voodoo's Lounge in Rio. and maybe Chippendales?"
"Oh god. You're the What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas type, huh?"
"Baby, it's Vegas. But I'll behave. Cuz I have you to go back home to. Promise"
"Oh you're so full of it. "

Conversation #3 (This early morning)
"Aite Babe.. so I'll see you again.. Sunday?"
"Maybe"
"Wait.. why maybe? I thought you be back from San Clemente on Sunday?"
"I said, if I could go back early. You can see me on Monday"
"Forget Monday. I'll see you next week. What's with the attitude?"
"I don't give you attitude. I just said maybe we can see each other Monday"
"Alright then. I'm leaving. Call me later?"
"Okay. "

Lah. sepertinya ada yang bete gw mo ke Vegas. Tapi diempet. Ga mo bilang. Duh.

He did originally wanted to take me to San Clemente but he couldn't give me the exact answer when and how long til closer to the weekend. I said screw it. I dun wanna be waiting around with the possibility of not doing anything for the 3 days weekend. Plus.. I really don't think spending a long weekend with his family would be a good idea. Too fast too soon.

Sorry, babe. Not that I don't want to spend time w/ your family, but I really am not ready. And the fact that you would want me to wait around til closer to date, No, you can't do that. So, again, I'm sorry?