l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, July 30, 2008 • 4:28 PM
• woohoo!
Ever since I read David Sedaris' "Me Talk Pretty One Day" few months ago, I've been wanting to read or buy more of his books. Been eye-ing them online as well.

And earlier this month, I won the Ultimate David Sedaris Box Set on eBay for CHEAP! When I saw a usps package laying in front of my apartment door last night, I knew it's the cd set. It has ALL of his books collections! Ya know, its retail price is $100 and I got it for $17! These are read by him as well.

Can't wait to upload it on to my iPod. Can't wait to listen to it on the way to work or home. Can't wait to listen to it when I lay on the beach this Sunday. I'm gonna have the almighty gay writer David Sedaris read stories for me! w00t! I'm so stoked!

ps. he's also the one that got me say.. Yeth. ;)