l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Saturday, July 12, 2008 • 12:51 AM
• ya, i got it ;)
I remember going in to Larry's office with "regardless of what you decide to give me, I'm still going to school" attitude. I told myself, I would take whatever it was. I didn't have anything to lose. I wasn't being negative nor positive, I was more of in an acceptance mood. Hence the laugh I made when he picked up his tiny calculator and his "salary" folder and started punching in some numbers, to "bargain" for a lower amount, which I found hilarious and amusing to watch. After all, he's a jew, haha! He ssshh-ed me when I laughed at him.

Okaaay.. bring it on, mother mary!

15 minutes, 2 real good laughs, and 1 Easy No (from me) later, he finally agreed to give me a raise with the amount I asked for. He said:

"I don't want to see your face asking for a raise again until December 2009, ok?"

"Ok. Unless gas' price moves up to $7 to $10 a gallon. Ya, sure"
"Shouldn't we talk about why you think you deserve a raise now?"
"Hahaha.. you're funny, Larry"

He rolled his eyes and dismissed me. Hehe.
Yay! I'm going back to school soon! w00t!!