l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, August 08, 2008 • 7:11 PM
• how it happened
..flashback to the day when he was at his cousin's wedding...

B: I coulda brought you to the wedding. Everyone's asking who the mysterious girl I was talking to during reception..
T: .... umm. ok... cool..
B: See, you ARE freaking out! And you're not even here! *laughing*

...and fast forward to the day we had the 5.4 (not 5.8) magnitude earthquake.....

T: Babe, are you free on Aug 9?
B: What do you have in mind? I'm going to see my mom that weekend. You can come if you wanted.
T: No worries. Hey, did you feel the earthquake?!
B: Ya I felt it. So, are you coming with me or not?

yaaah, ga mempan. i thought i coulda changed the subject hehe. so yea, we're leaving tonight. ^-^