l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Saturday, August 16, 2008 • 8:10 AM
• into places
- Jon.
We both left the whole thing in not so much of a good term. But last night, out of the blue, he called me while Mellany and I were on our way to our "dinner date". Mel thought it'd be a good idea to invite him and I gotta say, we did have a great time talking, laughing, drinking and catching up. By the end of the night, Mel and I talked about how much a good closure it was for me and him. Good to see you again, Jon, and yes, we're 'cool'.

- Oath Ceremony
Got the letter in the mail today, September 11th, yup, so much for the sworn-in day. Nine eleventh. Creepy? maybe, if you want to see it that way. But I'm excited! And first person I called was my clayboy, Brandon, and first thing he said "Can I be there with you, babe?" Awwh! Yes! Of course!

- Indo trip
I'm looking at the Friday before Thanksgiving's week to travel back to Indo. A 3 full weeks trip. Should be good for my soul and hope it's good for my family's soul also. My boss approved the dates, now all I got to do is buy me the plane ticket. Wehew!

- School
Assessment test is next week. I'm going to have to schedule my classes after I'm back from Indo, due to the circumstances. Exciting!

- Brandon
"You looooooooooove him! Even when you're bitching about him, you have this BIG ole smile in your face!" Mellany said to me last night. I just simply grinned. I know I do, but too stubborn to admit it. I realized it when, despite all the fights he likes to picks on, the moodiness and selfishness he has in him, I still find him attractive. And tolerable. Old me woulda given up on such a head case like him. But you know what, he is who he is. I just have to accept the situation, stop worrying and enjoy what I have.

Because I believe, when one stops trying so hard, things will fall into places.