l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, September 10, 2008 • 4:41 PM
• why?
because you have to actually earn a friendship
because you don't really care about me (or anyone)
because not everything (or everyone's world) revolve around you
because I ditch people a lot of times, well.. the miserable ones
because I'm mean and a real bitch who knows what I want in life
because you need help and I can't (and don't want to) help you
because you don't take responsibility for your own actions
because you are so clueless about others' feelings and the misery you share with them
because I need to actually care about my friend and... about you, I really don't

that's WHY.