l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, October 30, 2008 • 4:30 PM
• full plate
I realize.. I've been all over the place for the past few weeks. Why? Wanna know what I got on my full plate?

One, the Halloween party. I'm soooo ready to have it wish I could fast forward the time. Been doing much preparing it (costumes, decorations, and food/drinks)and now all I want is to sit down, enjoy having friends over, drink my ass off while wearing my costume.

Two, Indonesia trip. Ya know honestly.. I didn't even have time to get all excited about the trip. I mean, I AM excited, but with so many things going on, I just thought, okay.. I'll get excited after the party is over. Hehe. But yea, I'm stoked! I let my lil sister figure out the itinerary while I'm there. Serasa punya asisten dah ah ;) hihi. Oh, and I will be meeting my future brother in law. Excitiiing!

Three, I've been trying to look for a dress for Isti's wedding. This is not just a regular cocktail dress, mind ya. I have to get me a LONG evening dress that is NOT black. This thing is pricey! So I've been driving my ass off at some discounted stores, like Loehmanns, Marshalls, and Ross. And still.. nada. But I got time to look for it, at least before my Indo trip, cuz why? the wedding is held the day after I'm back from Indonesia. Yup, so much for a timing.

Four, Mellany's bachelorette party and the wedding. Yup yup, I'm going back to Vegas in January. AND to Atlanta for the wedding in March. Exciting, of course. But money wise, TIGHT! I have to figure out a way to save money after my Indo trip for school and these two upcoming trips.

Five, SCHOOLS!! Do you see how school is NOT in the first top of priorities? hehe.. ya I suck. I even thought of starting it in Spring instead of Winter. Timing and money wise just is just impossible. But then again.. impossible? What's that? There's no such thing as impossible in my dictionary. Haha!

Oh, and I also want to get a new car and a trip to VA to meet IN PERSON with this dear friend of mine, Booette, and her two little dudes next year. But let's talk about those later when we're talking 2009 resolutions.

One step at a time.. ;)