l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, October 20, 2008 • 3:47 PM
• she ditched me (again)
I know I said I would just let this go and not be bothered. But this is too funny not to pass on.

x: So, you going out w/ **** tonite?
y: Nope, she's meeting up with a guy. Ya, ditched me again.
x: So.. you were saying.. she ditched you for a penis?
y: Pretty much. I may have to start growing one to get her hangin out w/ me
x: No offense, chica. If I were her and when I was a slut like her, I would ditch you too

Ouch.