l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, November 20, 2008 • 7:22 PM
• it's tonight, ya'll!!
2 gigantic luggages are in the car, for sure it was a pain to drag them two down the stairs from my 2nd floor apartment to the garage AND lift them up to put in to my car. ya that was fun.

I left all the stuff relating to Isti's wedding at Brandon's house last night, who kept telling me how much he's gonna miss me while I'm gone. and that he has one CGI-ed tear rolling down his cheek. What a dork. Haha!

Aite.. I'm out! Next time I'm writing here, I'd be in some internet cafe in Central Java. Fancy! haha!


ps. change the eiffel tower to MONAS! ;)