l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, January 01, 2009 • 6:17 PM
• Bye 08, SWELLcome 2009!
B and I decided at the very last minute to invite some people over for new year's eve party. We didn't go all crazy like we did on Halloween.. plus, we knew when we sent out the evite on Sunday night, people might already have a plan. Turned out 12 people showed up, 4 left to go to another party, 8 stayed for the countdown.

DSC_0289 DSC_0294 DSC_0291

Gotta say, I've done it all.. 2004 just at home being miserable from the break-up, 2005 crazy wasted partying with Mel-Ji-Ernest, 2006 another plastered party plus rose parade the next day with Jon, 2007 wicked vegas with Ernest resulted in 6-day sickness (yikes!).. and a very chill yet lovely party with Brandon to end 2008. Oh yes, I was drunk again hehe.. but I couldn't pick which party I love the best out of the 4. They all have special meaning to me. One day I would want to spend NYE in New York watching the ball dropping along with so many crazy drunks I always watch on TV hehe. And in New Orleans, Paris, and London. Oooone day.. :)

Looking back, 2008 was a pretty good year for moi. Got my raise, got me a boyfriend and a 3 weeks paid vacation to Indo. Life is good, and I'm very much grateful. As for resolutions, I haven't had any yet, but yea..

Year 2009, bring it ON! :o)