l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Sunday, January 25, 2009 • 1:18 PM
• me:
Taking a break is not an option for me. We either try to make it work, or we break it off, there's nothing in between. You're telling me it's no longer fun, you want to take a break, you want to start over. Ever thought how it makes me feel hearing all this?

Do you think I like it that we fight a lot? No. I'm miserable too when we yell at each other. But I don't just give up on us. When I talk like this, it's because I want to make it work. When I ask questions, it's because I want to get you, to get to know you. I'm not trying to get in to "your shit"- if I may use your term. I think it's only normal for me, as your girlfriend, to want to know you more. There were times when I feel like I don't know you, and it makes me want to fill in the blanks. It makes me wonder why and what it is that you're hiding from me. And you know what's worse? It makes me feel insecure. Insecure about us. I don't like having such feeling. I learn to never give such power to anyone. Yet, I respect and understand that you're a private person. I really do hope we're meeting in the middle here. Be a little understanding why I want to know more of my boyfriend.

I'm sorry that I don't seem to appreciate you enough, but I do. Yet I'm going to work on that.

And yes.. let's not fight.