l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, January 14, 2009 • 2:28 PM
• some random stuff
- I haven't called my mom since my sister's wedding. It's been on my mind a lot, but I keep forgetting to buy a calling card. Sorry mom! :) I'll make it a priority to do this week! Promise!

- Jon got a new girlfriend. He texted me a couple weeks ago just to tell me this. Random, yes. Happy for him tho. Until later on I found out, she isn't actually living in LA, she had to move back to Brazil 2 weeks after their relationship cuz she's way overstayed in her visa. yikes. Right when I thought he's changed and moved forwards with his ability to have a relationship with a girl. But hun.. Long distance doesn't count in my book. Klo kata orang indo, sama aja bo'ong. hehe.. Either way, I'm happy for him and wish him the best of luck.

- Brandon and I still fight. Not as much, but always comes with lots of yelling follows with laughing. Fun, but exhausting at times. But then again, I have zero expectation when it comes to him and our relationship. Not bitter, I'm just more rational. I think.. :) I hope we last long. Hehe.

- I'm planning on taking up on Brandon's offer to train me at the gym. My friend said if I haven't lost any weight with the diet and work-out I do, big chance I hit the plateu. Meaning I have to totally change my work-out system. I might have to do more of weight training than just yoga and cardio. Might have to give up my favorite yoga class *sigh* but oh wells..

- Lately, I've been annoyed with the people I work with. For their eating habit. I mean I could careless of whatever they put in their mouth. Not my body, its theirs, so, who cares, right? But that wasn't the case. They have the power to make me feel bad for not eating as bad as they do and show me attitudes (or stink eye) when I refuse. Which is what I do 99% of the time. I had it enough today and leveled myself to theirs by making a snotty-smart-ass comment of the donuts they're about to swallow. Unnecessary, but I had to.

- Vegas trip is coming up real soon. This weekend!!! Can't wait to see Mellany again. One girl already showed some bitchy tones on our long exchanging emails. Let's hope there won't be fights between the 6 girls. Hehe..

- I was bummed about Chase credit card, they raised the percentage of monthly minimum payment without notice. Good thing I caught it before the due date, which gives them no reason to raise my flat low rate. This is the credit card I used for my sister's car payment. She's in no condition to pay right now, let alone at a higher amount. I'd have to take over the rest. I have to really watch my cc bills now, with the economy being so bad, some have changed their policy with or without notice. *sigh*

- This isn't something I'm happy nor proud of. I paid my parking ticket today, after delaying for 1.5 wks. $55 is a lot of money. Not happy, but definitely learn my mistake.

- I miss taking pictures. Good pictures, I mean. I'll have my camera with me in Vegas, so we'll see.

The end. :o)