l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, February 27, 2009 • 4:41 PM
• masi seputar strep throat
I was at the doctor office the 2nd time around and thought maybe I'd ask about my tonsils..

me: "Do you think I have to have my tonsils removed?"
dr: "Not necessarily. I could do a test to see whether or not you need to have them removed, if you wish?"

me: "No, I don't want them to be removed. Because then I can't be a singer"
dr: "Oh? You're a singer?"

me: "No. But I like to have that option..."

You should've seen the look on his face seconds before he burst out laughing.