l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, February 19, 2009 • 2:49 PM
• what is stubborn
you've missed work for 3 days, you sure you don't want to see a doctor?

i feel better today, i just need to eat. i dun see a point of wasting $25 on copay to see a doctor. doctors are bullshit. i worked at a doctor's office before. So i know. Plus, i just spent $200 on my glasses, i havent paid my electric bills.. i dun need to waste another $25 when i know i feel better today


okay... *males&bete dengernya* you know whats best for you, babe

are you still coming over tonight?

should I? you're still not feeling well. Should i just come over friday?


I want to go out w/ luci on friday. remember, she has that networking thing.


Oh? I dont get it. you'd rather go out tomorrow night and spend money then rather than going to the doctor?


Ok! I dont like that tone! you're acting like you were before...


Before you continue. remember one thing, I MEANT IT WELL. all I think is for you to feel better. spending $25 on doctor is an investment for your own body. $25 is nothing compares to how much you lost for not coming in to work the past 3 days.

ya, i know. but i dont get why you had to say something about my going out w/ luci. it's a networking i have to go because it's important to promote our movie

ok, fine. just remember i said those things because i meant it well. i dont mean it any other way..

~~
then I told him I needed to go back to work, and we hung up the phone.
10 mins later he called to apologize. not sure whether/not he's going to the doctor, and I could careless. I'm done trying to make him come to his sense.