l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, April 27, 2009 • 12:15 PM
• The main question is.. can I?
When he said "I need you to be my rock, babe. Please. I have a lot going on right now and last thing I wanted from you is drama."

First thing that came to mind was.. I need to work on my patience.
Really. If I keep letting this negative vibe in me, I either end up losing this great guy, or even worse, alone for the rest of my life. It got to a point that I'm annoying myself now; having negative thoughts, pissing myself off from it, and letting it get to me; this is for what reason? simply because of one small incident. What is it with me that I'm so traumatized by it? Why is it that lately I find him annoying, even when he's being sweet? Why do I have this much doubt in him? Is it me? Is it him? This is bad. Really bad. Because.. now, I read it as me being insecure and him being untrustworthy. Why would I want to be with someone that I don't genuinely trust? And the worst of all, why am I being insecure?

I had all these thoughts in my head and when I turned and looked at the miserably sad face of his in front of me. The tone suddenly changed. I moved closer and gave him the biggest hug, kissed him on the cheek, and whispered to say sorry.

Because in the end.. my life is a lot better than what he's currently in. I should be more understanding of his situation. The question is.. can I be someone's rock?