l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Saturday, April 18, 2009 • 10:30 AM
• playing assistant producer
.. and assistant director and amateur photographer for the 1st shooting of Brandon's short film was definitely a fun and NEW experience. We spent 3 hours getting on and off the train between North Hollywood to Union Station. Since we're doing this shooting guerrilla way (without permit), we had to kind of making sure the Metro police was not around. Twice we were told to stop by them hehe.. we kept saying sorry but soon as they're gone, we're back to doing the shots. haha!

I did my best to take 'in the making' pictures in between helping Brandon holding the mic when the camera was rolling. I got goosebumps several times to watch the two talented actors acting without any single dialogue. They connected through their face expression, I mean.. I don't even how to explain it but it was.. amazing to watch!

Can't say much details on the actors' names, what the story is all about, the title, and all that.. ya know.. due to copyrights reason. But here are few pics I took.

DSC_0523 DSC_0582
DSC_0507 DSC_0564
DSC_0596 DSC_0503