l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, May 13, 2009 • 2:55 PM
• here's what I really wanted to say..
I miss you.
I miss you so much that I don't mind the fan blowing on my face just for me to be able to sleep next to you again. I miss you so terribly that I don't care if you watch your stupid sports channel :) long as you let me be on my computer. I miss you so much that I haven't been able to do my homework. I miss you so badly that I can't even eat the lemon cookies your mom gave me. Heck I can't even eat for the past few days. I see you every where. I barely have enough sleep, I drive like stupid korean driver because all I could think was just you. I'm so not happy right now, I'm miserable and I got teary eyed just writing this.

I want to be with you, even if it hurts, but loving you wasn't that painful, really. I'm willing to be there for you, even if you're in deep struggles. Even if you're in much anger. I want to be there for you because I know you need someone to support you. All I want right now is to be with you. Knowing that you're still part of my life is what makes me happy. I'm not sure what's gonna happen next, I can't promise you I won't be a bitch every now and then :), but I know I won't regret of ever loving you. Yes, I love you that much.

There, I said it. You have every right to not say anything back, I just had to let you know how I feel, because I don't want to be one day looking back regretting that I never told you how I really feel.