l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, May 11, 2009 • 8:28 AM
• It's over.
Not to ruin your (my blog readers') Monday :)
But I figured I have to write this on my blog..

We broke up last night. Brandon and I.
It was.. a simple and short and somewhat clean breakup.
It was so silly how we got to the decision. But he said it first. He first said he wanted to take a break from us because he's unhappy with our relationship. He knows that.. for me, there's no such thing as 'taking a break', he knew I wouldn't want it and would just prefer a breakup.

He knows and is convinced I wasn't happy with us either. I cried, of course. I was upset, but I thought about it.. it was just.. bound to happen, ya know. We've been driving each other crazy for the longest time. We bumped heads every time we see each other even for the simplest and silliest thing. As much as we love each other, it wasn't healthy for us. He's not in a good situation right now, career wise, and it's taking a toll on us. I've been dragged into his miserable situation which in a way makes me somewhat bitter and resentful towards him. We're not good enough for each other, I guess.

I took all my stuff out of his house already, he helped me carry them out to my car last night, I gave him his key and took my keys, we hugged and said sorry to each other and wished e/o happy and well.

I drove back to my house, I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. I was awake til maybe 2am, but I wasn't crying. It aches of course, but surprisingly I wasn't crying. I think I was just trying to make peace with myself that this is what's best for us. I feel fine surprisingly. I was sad and upset of course, and it still aches. But I'm not going to dwell on it and I'll get over it.

So that's it. It's over. :)

Happy Monday, and Love you all!
-trias