l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Saturday, May 16, 2009 • 7:59 AM
• Ok, I'm a sucker
We had dinner together the other night, Brandon and I. We talked about everything else, but us. I was fine with that, mainly because I still don't know what I want either. Part of me wants him, the other tells me to leave him alone.

It was a sweet and loving dinner, I must say.
He and I must have realized that little things we shared such as a quiet dinner, counts.

We hugged for the longest time. We kissed. He gave me the cute small kisses all over my face. Then we hugged each other goodnight.

Yes, I'm a sucker, but I'm a sucker who follows my heart.