l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, May 22, 2009 • 1:58 PM
• *sigh...
Long weekend is right on my face. Literally.

I'd be jumping around about it, if someone didn't just decide to break my heart couple weeks ago. I'm still bummed about it, btw. Especially for the fact that I don't have him on weekends anymore. I've been dwelling on it a bit much I think. *sigh..

I so very know that I need to shift my focus back on school. It's not easy, but I'm working on it. I'm determined to go and suck myself in the campus library tomorrow, make myself spend half the day there. This semester is almost over, 3 more weeks. I have to get me A in one class, and I'd be lucky to get B on the other class. *sigh..

I sure need some distractions here.. hot choco ;) wouldn't too bad right about now! *sigh...