l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, May 11, 2009 • 5:58 PM
• teary-eyed is good enough, right?
For someone who just had a break-up.. I sounded and seemed fine.
That's what everyone I talked to today said..
Which is.. good, I guess?
Tho honestly, today is kind of weird.. I got teary-eyed every time I think about Brandon but I wasn't balling like.... I dunno.. like I supposed to? I feel like I have the need to cry again, but I can't seem to do it. I feel like I don't shed enough tears for this break-up.

maybe I've just been fighting it and
maybe I just want to act strong cuz I'm at work (note to self: don't break up on a Sunday),
maybe because I knew this was coming,
maybe I don't love him enough,
maybe it just hasn't hit me,
maybe I've just been tired of fighting, or
maybe I'm just more mature?

Who knows, I really don't know what it is..

All I know, I just feel weird.
Like I don't know whether I should feel sad, or relieved. I mean, I can't say I'm entirely relieved. It still sucks that I don't have him around anymore. It still aches when I think about him. Yet, I knew I shouldn't mourn over him.