l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, June 11, 2009 • 11:16 AM
• I'm going going back back to Cali.. Cali.. :)
Aite, nuff about my oh-so-complicated drama. Let's rewind a little, to LAST WEEKEND! When the lovely Irish and the adorable duo Xavier and Keean visit their tante Tyas.. I gotta say.. I HAD ME SOME BLAST! They're nothing but amusing, entertaining, and fun to be around. I think I exhausted them with my itinerary which include Simpang Asia (twice), passing by Hollywood Blvd while driving to Griffith Observatory, Disneyland the next day.. ALL DAY, Paradise Cove Malibu on Saturday, Yogurtland on the way back, Shinjung Korean Bbq for dinner while the two superboys were GONE asleep! And breakfast at Grove's Farmers Market before flying back on Sunday.

I couldn't even pick the most favorite part of their visit.. I enjoy every second of it. From the running and jumping around the apartment, making fighting scenes sound effects and used bottle water as their swords in the car-in the house-or everywhere haha!, the jedi training Xave had, the constant nagging to get on Buzz "line" year from Kee, the pouting face they made when they didnt get their way, Xave's sexy voice reminding me to buy fish and Kee's 'I want to eat' line first thing in the am, the not-so-many talks Irish and I had in between, the laughs we all shared, everything.. everything was a definite blast.

Well.. except the part where I had to see Kee kept looking back at us when time to say byebye at the airport. Kartini and I got teary eyed. Poor guy didn't want to leave. Then the part where I got home and it's back to all quiet and empty. Sniff sniff.. back to just me and the fish.

I miss you guys. I sure wish ya'll live close by.

Here are proofs of the fun we had. :)
DSC_0660 DSC_0646
DSCN0156 DSCN0106
DSC_0707 paradise cove 2
K-bbq
DSC_0750