l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, June 25, 2009 • 2:05 PM
• oh rite.. vegas!
How could I miss writing about Vegas on here?
Ya know, between school, work, and Facebook, I'm like.. so behind on writing my own blog. This is one place I could actually just say whatever the fuck I want without thinking about people's opinion.

Anyways.. Vegas. It was a short trip I took only because I wanted to see McHammer and Tone Loc in concert. Bought the ticket back in April, yes yes.. when I was still "exclusively" dating Brandon. Thinking that he would just take me to the airport, without me having to ask. This time, I had to nicely ask him. He agreed, even gave me a nice offer in addition to it.

Lia took me to Red Rock Canyon before concert and we went clubbing at The Bank of The Bellagio Hotel. Met a cute 29 yr old guy there.. but of course it didn't go more than just talking hahaha..

Long story short.. Tone Loc still Too Legit Too Quit, and McHammer still Can't Touch This. Hehe.. And here are the pics..

DSC_0828 DSC_0830
DSC_0872 DSC_0852