l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, July 10, 2009 • 9:25 AM
• as of this morning
As of now, I'm just tired. I don't know if I have the energy to go through the day thinking about Brandon. I need to stop giving him power to occupy my mind as much. As of this morning, I feel like I want to end this. I kept rehearsing what he said on the phone, or should I say, yelled at me on the phone. If a girl could make him react that bad towards me, I don't think I have that much space in his heart and mind. He doesn't trust me enough, he doesn't know me well enough, that I actually had to lie to satisfy his anger and her curiosity, so he could explain the situation to her.

When this realization hit me, I then know.. I have very little faith in him that he actually meant what he said about wanting me in his life. Regardless of how many times he told me he cares about me, or how much he adores me.. the guy, after all, is still the same selfish man I have gotten to know over the past year and a half.

My heart deserves someone who can nurture it, not the one that bruises it.

With that being said, I'm in the process of letting him go.

note to self:
One day at a time, Trias. Follow what your heart tells you, and everything will be okay. Life is good regardless of how many people try to shake you off of it.