l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, July 23, 2009 • 10:11 PM
• being a classy lady is not easy
right when things are going okay (or should I say, "acceptable"), some bitch is trying shake me off this "okay" boat.

today, I learned to pick my battles and keep my eyes on the bigger picture.
I trust Brandon. Period.
I believe he's the man of his words.
I know how he is when he's with me.
I will not let some immature and insecure chick have any power on me.

I have to write today's annoyance down on my blog, as a reminder, that I, Trias, learned something new today. To pick my battles, that is. :) Being classy aint easy!