l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, July 13, 2009 • 2:09 PM
• it's not of selfishness.. it's love.
as he laid his head on my chest,
as he listened to my heartbeat,
as I was rubbing his head until he fell asleep,
I softly whispered, hoping for him to hear me in his sleep..

"Let's not fight anymore.. "
"Be a happier person, ok?"
"I love you.."

over and over and over and over again..
I cried in silent, for fear of waking him up.. until I myself fell asleep.

I knew then.. how much he needed me, while his pride told him not to ask me to wait.