l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Saturday, July 04, 2009 • 8:43 AM
• My first 4th of July, it is.
I wish I could celebrate it in a better situation. I haven't been at my best mood either. I still have this dark clouds over my head, with my dad being hospitalized and all, I really don't want to do any some sort of celebration whatsoever.

My dad is still in the ICU, with his heart being closely monitored. Unlike the first day he was admitted, this time no one is allowed to be in the room with him. Everyone --but me :(-- is there to visit and take turns waiting for him from the outside of the unit. At times like this, I so wish I could just fly out there and visit. But the best I could do now is to pray for his better health condition and wait on any news. I'm so glad my sister, Lupi, is very good at keeping me updated.

Another thing I'm so glad is.. having Brandon around all weekend. As complicated as it is with us, I'm grateful that I don't have to be alone all the 3 day weekend, especially with Kartini being in Hawaii, and Jon being a flakey friend. Brandon has been understanding of my moodiness as well. Which is rare hehe. I'm just glad that he's here with me and be a good and fun company.