l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Saturday, July 25, 2009 • 7:44 AM
• silly thoughts in between drama
Recently I've been playing with different scenarios in my head, of what might have/not happened between.. me and Dart. Yes yes, it's so in the past, I get it. Aaandd.. As if I don't have enough drama in my life already that I have the time to dig in into my past, thinking about my ex-husband. The past became the past for a reason, I agree. Not a slight moment of thoughts would I want him back. I just found it interesting and amusing that after so many years, the thought of him re-surfaced. Love is a funny thing, I have to say...