l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, August 07, 2009 • 9:02 AM
• self-realization part deux
-i-
Brandon: I do love you Trias.
Trias: You know how I feel about you, Brandon

-ii-
Brandon: If you "love" me you won't want to be with anyone else.
Trias: The bad part about what you just said is .. I cant say the same thing to you because you dont "love" me.
Brandon: I do love you though

Do we really love each other? If so, why is it so easy for both of us to turn our heads, bodies and minds to someone else?

Today, I realize.. I am just as selfish as he is.