l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, October 19, 2009 • 10:16 AM
• law of attraction
ya know.. I need to start being more careful of what I wish. Both conscious and subconscious wishes, that is. Because, God seems to be taking seriously of what I want. As ungrateful as I am and as lazy as I am for thanking Him, HE's been nothing but great by granting me all my wishes. All my life. :)

Recent examples:
I've been meaning to move. Been tired of my own place, though I've only been living here for 4 years. In the name of school, boyfriend, and everything else happened in my life, I've been brutally neglecting it. Dusts everywhere, dirty carpet, stuff everywhere, oh, and the kitchen, ugh, so not as clean as I had it before on my first year living here. Much as I tried to clean it lately, I still don't feel the love anymore. Hence, the lease of my new apartment I will sign today. Yes, Alhamdulillah, God is good, I'm moving in 3 weeks! ;)

Then, there's my phone. I've been bitching about my phone a lot, telling people around me how much I hate it. This is my 2nd Blackberry I have this year. If it could talk, the phone would cry and scream for how much I've been abusing it. Yesterday, as I was reaching for it in my purse, I felt something sticky on it, and kwang kwaang.. it was covered with melted chocolate!! I forgot that I had the tiny chocolate bar I've kept in my purse, and it's melted due to yesterday's heat! I tried to clean it as much as I could. I mean it still works, but when I make a call, people can't hear my voice. And I could see the chocolate oil's reflection from underneath it. Bummer. Hence, my looking at ebay for a new phone.

Maybe it's a reminder.. for me to be more grateful of all the things I have. :)