l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Sunday, October 25, 2009 • 7:35 PM
• My "cheot sarang"
Don't blame me for feeling touched to hear my junior high ex-boyfriend told me that he had my name tattooed on his arm. I swear, I didn't know it til today. He told me he had it AFTER we broke up. Apparently he'd been "looking for me" before he gave it up in 1996. Mind you, we 'dated' in 1989 for a year and half.

I thought that was cute and romantic. Flattering, of course.
He'd kept the tape I made for him. Oh yes, I was a romantic hopeless back then. He was indeed my first love. My 첫사랑. Uri cheot sarang.

Ok, I need to stop watching them korean drama. The guy is married after all! haha!