l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Tuesday, November 03, 2009 • 2:05 PM
• wtf moment: so, now he thinks we're "talking" again??
Brandon: Hey! How was your trip?
Trias: it was FUN! hows your weekend?
Brandon: it was okay
Brandon: I edited "Humanity" with Luci all day yesterday.
Brandon: Honestly, I couldn't believe how fucked up she had it.
Brandon: I was disappointed actually
Brandon: I had to basically go back and start from scratch.
Brandon: she's good with drama
Brandon: she doesn't understand horror
Brandon: so, I had to explain how I wanted it to flow
Brandon: how to build the tension, and set the story up
Brandon: she had some of the performances right, but overall she was completely off base
Trias: aww. sorry to hear
Brandon: there were to important elements completely missing from the cut
Brandon: it's cool...she understands now.
Brandon: I really didn't give her any direction at all, except for, 'here's the script and footage'...good luck!
Brandon: lol
Trias: so you cant really blame her then
Brandon: well, she missed a whole section of the script
Brandon: like she didn't pay attention
Brandon: a very important part too
Brandon: I was like...where this and where is that?
Brandon: and she was like...huh?
Brandon: lol
Brandon: I showed her in the script and she was like..."oh fuck!...by bad".
Brandon: I know I have enough there...to cut a creepy little film
Brandon: I really need to cut out a lot of the dialogue!
Brandon: she agrees...there is way too much talking and I knew that before I even shot the film.
Brandon: but, I didn't want Seph to get all butt hurt
Brandon: so, I am cutting it in the editing room, where I have the power!
Trias: cool
Brandon: writers can be problematic
Brandon: they are so...bound to their words
Brandon: they don't understand...that film...is cinematic
Brandon: it has to work visually
Brandon: it's not a tele-play
Brandon: or play for that matter
Brandon: Seph is very in-experienced
Brandon: editing is the final stage of the writing
Trias: cool
Brandon: yep
Brandon: anyway, I am glad you had fun!
Brandon: and you are back safely
Trias: thanks.
Brandon: yep
Trias: aite. im about to leave work now. later!
Brandon: later!