l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, January 27, 2010 • 5:08 PM
• a stupid conversation can happen anywhere..
Ricardo: So.. is money really tight for you guys too?
me: yah. why?
Ricardo: Well.. ya know what we can do..
me: what.
Ricardo: We can make a lot of money if you be a prostitute. I'd be the pimp.
me: Umm.. How about you be the prostitute and I be the pimp?
Ricardo: Thank you, Treehouse. I take that as a compliment. But! I think we'll make more money if you were the prostitute...
me: But of course. However.. I promise myself that I won't do that... again.

[law offices of stupid people. 4:30pm]