l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, March 15, 2010 • 11:07 AM
• retail therapy
I have been pretty good lately on spending my money. Not by choice, of course hehe. Only because the 4-day a week work that I need to watch super closely of what I'm buying on a daily basis. No more shopping other than grocery shopping. Kacian de gw.

But! On Saturday, I had the urge to just look around. I just had to! Because it's like.. bothering me and all. So I went and risk it. I figured I didnt have the money to spend, so if I wanted to buy something, I just had to think it over of whether I want it or do I really-really need it.

I went to Loehmanns. Spent like.. 2.5 hours in there. Trying on some tops and jeans, and of course.. shoes. *sigh* Yah.. this was when the pain started..




and last but not least.. my favorite of all.. the one i'm so drooling over..
(drum rolls)

The last pair was super cute and super expensive (w/ my being broke and all), so this chica had to go bye-bye and drool away....