l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, March 08, 2010 • 9:58 AM
• Writing and what not
I realized one thing just now. I have been so caught up with Facebook -writing silly notes on there every once in a while- then chatting on YM with Vokan and everyone else, that I barely have the time (or effort) to actually write on here. And I miss it. I miss writing on my own blog.

Though it seems that I never stopped writing on here, mostly quotes, but if I went back a little, I used to write every little thing that had happened to me, or things that came to my mind. I mean, that's the main purpose of having a blog, right? so that I could one day read it again to refresh my memory, ya.. thanks to the STMD I have. It stands for short term memory disorder, people. Duh :o)

I blame it on Facebook, btw.
Not the short term memory disorder.. but the lack of writing. Hehe.

Anyways. School. Yah, school started 3 weeks ago, and I love the class, despite the fact that it's overbearing to my old brain. Never did occur before that I had to read a chapter one-two-three-four times just to understand the lecture. I found myself reading chapter 3 alone for four-five times before I finally said "Ahh, now I get it..", which makes me feel happy and stupid at the same time. I mean.. why 5 times? why didnt I get it the first time? But then again, the professor did say to us, some can finish homework in five hours, some couldn't finish it even after ten hours. I am the latter, btw. hahaha.. Well, in my defense, I didn't really try to finish it in 10 straight hours. I took my break here and there.. hehehe..

Then, ok, Vokan. The dude is still so crazy about me. We talk every freakin day. There's not a day goes by without hearing/reading him telling me how much he loves me. Oh yea, I'm dealing with the most hopeless romantic here. Oh joy. The problems are there, still. But hey, problems are there to be resolved, right? So, we're working on it. One day at a time.

Family wise.. My little sister got engaged. She be getting married in October. I'm excited for her, and excited that I get to go visit my family again. My dad is doing well, however, lately he's been thinking of selling the house next door. The one that our grandparents left for him. He said, due to his health, he wanted to make sure he got us (children) covered. He wanted to start giving us his will :(. While it makes sense he wants to do it while he still can, but the thought of the word 'will' just doesn't make us feel any good at all. Everyone is against the idea, except Mom. We shall see what happens next.

And about work... Well, said this before and will say it again.. work is work. Eight hours a day then I'm done. The difference is now it's 8 hours a day 4 days a week instead of 5. I'm gonna see how long I can survive with this 20% salary cut. All I know, I've been pretty careful with my spending since my boss broke the news. I would hate to have to pay my credit card bill with the minimum amount. But you know.. one can only hope for the best. I hope this doesn't last forever.

Last but not least.. I got me a tax return of $2600 ish.
*doing the chicken dance*