l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, April 05, 2010 • 10:13 AM
• just be.
I've been feeling down a LOT lately. It sucks, really. It's so not me to feel this way.. but, I'm giving myself all the time I need to just be.

I also have a lot in my mind that I wanted to write, but it's the same old shit. So I won't bother.

Instead, I'll post some pictures I took over the weekend in Pasadena. I was going home from a Dodger baseball game with Ernest and passed through the city hall building that has this pretty flower trees across from it so I just found myself a spot to park and started shooting some pictures... not bad at all :)

DSC_0001 DSC_0022

DSC_0013 DSC_0005

Sometimes.. all I need is just to feel peace, and peace only comes from within.