l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, May 19, 2010 • 2:07 PM
• a "nice" distraction
who could be the one perfect candidate to distract me from the ongoing matta fever?
yes-yes.
my ex.
which ex you asked?
who else.. the almighty dart.

the dude has been texting me or chatting with me with the most random stuff I could possibly think of: from the weird taste of strawberry bobba he just had, to how he thought it was a Saturday while it was only Friday, to whether he should put chicken first or onion first to make a stir fry chicken.

yah, funny indeed.

What's even funnier was, he flirted. I swear I wasn't joking. He offered to train me to rollerblade and teach me how to swim. Again, he said. Like the old times, he said.

Wanna know what else is funny?

I'm meeting up with him this Friday.
Kwang kwaaaang..