l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, July 26, 2010 • 9:32 AM
• I surrender to the universe..
The message sent to the universe on Thursday:
"In my perfect world, I wanna be with David tonight, have a nice dinner with Dart tomorrow night, and see a movie and chillaxing with Drake on Saturday. A girl can dream, right?"

My weekend summary:
Lotsa laughs and love with David on Thursday night..
Another fun night dining with Dart on Friday eve..
An hour long laugh and talk on Saturday night with Drake..

Woulda been more fun if I could physically hang out with Drake, but the guy was busy working on his ongoing project, so I let him be. We shall see what's gonna happen next with him.. as I'm curious as well. :p

.........
.................................... hey! I just noticed one thing.... 3 D's!
Just like my bra size!! Haha!