l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, September 01, 2010 • 10:15 AM
• the camping was fun and yet a disaster
Well, I would say, it didn't start off and ended as well as I thought it was gonna be.

I left the house that Friday morning at 11am to go to my mechanic to have the oil changed. Turned out it wasn't just that. Two of my tires got low pressure and my air filter needed to be changed. They all sounded simple, but I had to wait for 3 hours for it to be done!

The plan was I'd be at his place by 1pm, but with the whole car situation, I told him I was gonna be late and that I haven't even done the groceries. Mind ya, I've done my part by preparing what I needed, spent enough money on alcohol, beach chairs, and some other stuff. But I made sure I kept him updated by texting him continuously. Now, he COULD've gone and done the groceries himself, right? But nooooo.. when I was at the grocery store, got me a text with a list of things that he FORGOT to buy. So of course it took me a little bit more time to get everything. And soon as I was done w/ groceries, thats when I felt hungry. So I texted him, "Got food? I'm hungry!" and he replied "Cheese steak?".. I thought, sweet.

I got to his place by 2:30pm, expecting him to be all packed and ready to go, right? But noooo.. I found him chilling, smoking, minding his own bidness! Seriously?!? So I asked where my cheese steak was, he said he had to make it first. Okkaaaay..

Long story short we're arguing. He said I was rushing him, and I said he shoulda been ready even before I got there. He said I was bossy, I said I'm not bossy, I may be demanding but that's cuz I know I give a lot. He's not too happy about that.

And I'm not even gonna go on and talk about what happened on the way to the campsite. It was... annoying. Plain and simple.

When we got there, he had me drive back and forth from the camp sites to the front desk, only because he couldn't decide which campsite he wanted. He said he couldn't decide.. well, I said, he couldn't remember which one he liked best cuz he's fucken high!

When we finally got to our campsite, first thing I did was mixing my margarita. Boy, I needed the drink so bad after being stuck and driving the 2.5 hour worth of annoying conversation in the car. He went straight to building the tent. 10 minutes later, he turned around and looked at me and said "Chilling, aren't ya?" Little did he know, sarcastic is my middle name. So I replied "No shit. I deserve to chill after all that driving you had me done"

I'm not gonna go into a looooooooooong and boring post here, so lemme just list up all the WTF moments he did:

- Smoking cigarettes in my car, wtf!!
- Smoking weed in my car, WTF?!!!!!
- Insisting to play the music and crank up the volume while he's cooking, machine is off, even after I told him it's gonna kill my battery
- Calling me out as terrible, not helping, etc etc.. (wtf dude, I pretty much PAID for everything here!)
- Asking if he could drink beer in the car on our way home (really? wtf!)
- "I'll get some taco bell, buy me a pack of cigarette please?"
- I woke up on Sunday, my cigarette pack was on the floor, with only ONE cig left. He fucken smoked all of MY cig and left me ONE! just ONE! WTF?!

I have to give him one credit though. The food was great, beyond delish. He can be an awesome cook if he put his mind into it.

But I swear.. on the way back, I kept thinking "ya know what.. I am.. DONE."

Which I am. There's no reason for me to stick around for some 42 yr old guy who's not making any money, smoking weed on a daily basis, and bitching about how sucky his life is. I mean, really dude?

Oh how I wish I could say "Seriously dude, stop the fucken weed and see life as it is, soberly. Then you'll know, there's so much you can be grateful for."

But ya know what... I aint got no time for this shit.
Like I said.. I am.. done.
Ciao!

I took awesome pictures tho.. ^_^