l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, September 22, 2010 • 8:54 AM
• just too much
the conversation went like this..

her: Jesse kicked Eka out.. they had a fight last night. Apparently, Jesse was cheating on her.
me: oh? with whom?
her: Some 21 yr old in Pennsylvania.
me: sucks. so what's her plan?
her: Well.. she could live with Isti, but then it'd be too far from her school ya know.. I mean.. she could put her stuff in a storage and then.... (paused, looking at me) .. I dunno..
me: God.. too much drama (walking away)

First of all, YES, I can read between the lines. But NO, I'm not gonna have both of them living in MY house. NO.

Second, why did she even mention Isti's house? It's not even her house! I don't get it, but I don't care. Not my problem.